No, Seriously...

This is my attempt at amateur photography, heavy on pictures of my nephew. Go check out Mistress Tootie Belle Rules the World, too. It's a little different.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Grammy, Janna, and Gramps



My grandmother recently had knee replacement surgery, and while she's doing pretty well, my grandfather is really careful with her. He opens the doors and holds to her arm when she goes down curbs and doesn't let her wimp out on her physical therapy. I'm just amazed how enamored of each other they are, after almost sixty years. I hope if I live that long I'll be as cute as those two are together.

2 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Deb said...

It's so rare to see that kind of love still existing. This post is very sweet---

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Aww, that's precious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home