No, Seriously...

This is my attempt at amateur photography, heavy on pictures of my nephew. Go check out Mistress Tootie Belle Rules the World, too. It's a little different.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Story Tag

Christina of Feisty Repartee invited us to finish a story, and I was so worried about it being too long that I made it really short! But her outline is thus, followed by mine:

Two people are seated at a diner in the early hours of the morning. One passes the other an object under the table. Without touching their coffee, first one leaves, then the other. After the parties part ways, the recipient of the object is struck by a vehicle. Someone else retrieves the object...

It was a picture- one that could destroy the world. As Dave lay on the ground, he thought back to 20 minutes ago when Jess showed him the devastation. She had explained, "This is the only one left, and they'll kill me to get it. I trust you, Dave. Keep the world safe. It's what you do."

"Some protection", Dave thought as the pain snapped him back to the present. "I was so busy looking behind that I forgot to look forward." He tensed up as the driver approached him, preparing for death. But the man simply snatched the picture from Dave's mangled hand. He tore them into miniscule pieces that blew away in the wind. At the wail of the sirens, Dave knew he and Jess would live, for tonight. But as the man strode away, he smiled...

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, done!

I really appreciate your participation!!

Have a great weekend!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home